2023 DAIS Grades 4-5-6
YOUTH CLINIC INFORMATION
DAIS students in grades 4, 5, and 6 are invited to join the Dallastown Wildcat Cheerleaders for a 4-day cheer clinic to learn stunts, cheers, jumps & dances.
PLEASE REGISTER BY WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5th, 2023 to secure a spot!
We will monitor registration and may have to close it sooner depending on our numbers, so register ASAP!
DATES & TIMES:
Monday- April 17th from 4:00 PM- 5:30 PM
Tuesday- April 18th from 4:00 PM- 5:30 PM
Wednesday- April 19th from 4:00 PM- 5:30 PM
Thursday- April 20th from 4:00 PM- 5:30 PM
Dallastown Area Intermediate School Gym
- Student-athletes should plan to wear t-shirts/tanks, shorts, and sneakers. If participants have cheerleading sneakers, we encourage them to wear cheer sneakers- but not necessary if new to the sport!
- Bring a water bottle and a light snack to have before the clinic begins at 4:00 PM.
- Students will dismiss from their classrooms and can utilize the locker rooms to change before the clinic begins each day.
- Pick-up will happen at 5:30 PM and students will exit by the flagpole entrance (side of the yellow wing). Please be sure to have arrangements and arrive promptly for pick-up.
- Students in grades 4 and 5 are eligible to join Dallastown Cougar Cheerleading; information can be found by following their social media accounts!
- Students in grade 6 are eligible to try out for Dallastown Wildcat Cheerleading's junior high squad for the upcoming year. Tryouts take place on May 15, 17, and 22 this year with open gyms beginning on May 2! Tryout information will be posted on our website and social media!
We look forward to a fun week! Questions, comments, or concerns? Contact Coach (Miss) Bilyeu at email@example.com